Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mom I got a blog!



Okay, here is the deal: my life is pretty sweet. I am a 21 (soon to be 22) year old, currently from San Diego, California. Growing up I moved a lot (Utah, Colorado, Oregon, Boston, and Virginia) and my family still moves a lot, but we are hoping CA will remain our permanent address. I am the oldest of six kids, three boys and three girls. I know that I am partial, but I am pretty positive I have the coolest family ever! My parents are Big John and Rob (pictured to the above). My mom was rated hottest MILF in high school, so she has that going for her. My dad was and will always be the big man on campus.

Anyways, I am a senior at good ole Brigham Young University. I am majoring in Public health with a health science emphasis, when I graduate in about 239847 years I am hoping to go to some sort of medical graduate program. When I eventually mature into an adult (which may never happen) I want to work in an international medical setting and change the world to some small extent.

A few things about me:

  • I love traveling
  • I'm obsessed with fashion
  • My family and friends are the most important things in my life
  • I'm a sports fanatic, I love the Boston Red Sox and I am currently obsessed with BYU basketball...GO COUGS!!!
  • I love shopping. If I had unlimited amounts of money I would shop every single day
  • I am a huge nerd- and on that note I am applying to medical school in april :0 (yikessss)
  • I honestly think anyone can do anything they want if they think they can.
  • If anything is native american, indie, plaid, or hippie, I would probably love it
  • I love corn ball quotes that are "inspiring"
  • Music is my life
  • I can't stand hypocrites, even though I tend to be one...opps
  • I love change and moving.
  • I'm Mormon, which entails two things: 1) I am currently 21 and unmarried which means I am basically a dinosaur in Mormon women standards and 2) I don't do anything that is associated with crazy college fun
  • I change my hair as often as I can. I change my look about everyday.
  • I love photography and films
  • I've been to Europe, Africa, Jamaica, Mexico and have lived all over the great US of A
  • I'm a storyteller and tend to exaggerate slash I think I am pretty darn funny
  • I love playing all sports but my favorite is volleyball
  • I love Diet Pepsi
  • I wish I could speak another language, I took about one day of French and I speak un poco Spanish
  • If I could live anywhere in the world it would be California or in some European chic apartment
  • Basically I am a wild, crazy, spontaneous person that stays up way to late at night and will try almost anything once!
K well thats it for now folks. PEACE & LOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment