Saturday, August 15, 2009

SUMMER :)





This summer has been one filled with traveling, old friends, new friends, family, and a lot of fun. I recently went back to Boston to go to some Red Sox games and visit old friends from high school. It was a fantastic time and I really miss them :(. It was crazy to think about the fact that we graduated from high school 4 YEARS ago! Craziness! The following week I went to Oregon to visit my grandparents. My grandmother is my hero. I love her and relate with her so well! She is the strongest and kindest person that I know. When I got back to Cali Cali, my mom got this new camera lense and did some cool shots of me and the family!

I go back to school shortly with my sister and brother! I could not be more excited for school to start. It will be good to be back with my friends and to make some crazy memories! It is also my senior year and it is going to be a great one! I am so blessed to have all the friends and family that I do! It has been a memorable and fantastic summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment